I am Omid Adab. An IT professional with over 6 years of experience in Mikrotik, Wireless, ISP, Consulting, Software and Hardware engineering and support for various technologies for enterprise environments.
I’ve got my Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology.
- MTCNA(MikroTik Certified Network Associate)
- MTCUME(MikroTik Certified User Management Engineer)
- MTCTCE(MikroTik Certified Traffic Control Engineer)
- MTCWE( MikroTik Certified Wireless Engineer)
- MTCRE(MikroTik Certified Routing Engineer)
- Mikrotik Consultant – 2014
- Mikrotik Certified Trainer – TR0441
Mikrotik(Tunneling, Bandwidth Management, Qos, Wireless PTP & PTMP, WDS, Firewall, NAT, Web Proxy and Caching, Logging , Regular Expression , DHCP, Hotspot, Radius and User manager, Troubleshooting), Ubnt, Huawei, Cisco, Wireless And Access Point, Dslam, Switch, Windows Server and Services, Antivirus, Programming and so on.